Monday, September 8, 2008
Weekend of 9-5-8
My weekend started off with a trip to Kohl’s to get a new pair of pants. I stepped into the store, knowing I would get a sale price. I had planned to get something for a movie my friend s and I were going to that night. I tried on two pairs and choose the skinny jeans with a dirt wash, as opposed to the dark wash. I headed to the shoe aisle a picked up some Birkenstock looking shoes to go with the potential outfit. We stepped out of the store to meet the raindrops falling out of the sky. Later that night was the movie. I had already seen it, but let me just say Wanted is one of those movies that you just have to see again. After that Alaska and I went to friends’ apartments to socialize. On Saturday I worked on a lot of homework and studied for an upcoming math test. I focused on homework in the morning and afternoon, so I wouldn’t have to worry about cramming on Sunday. The night of Saturday again my friend and I met up with some other friends and cruised around Kato looking for some entertainment. We found some fun to do for awhile before it seemed to be getting late, so we headed back and played some guitar hero. Sunday was a lot like Saturday; however I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate one of my friends 21st Birthday. I ordered the traditional Caribbean jerk, which has a kick to it. This weekend was the best I’ve had so far while in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment