Wednesday, September 24, 2008
So far the day has been good, I went to dynamic training in the morning at 7 am. I have several topics on my mind; one is writing a final draft of a summary. I now see that my writing skills are not up to college standards. I am also typing really slowly, because of a finger injury sustained in a practice on Friday. Well back to the summary, I don’t really understand all the errors I made, and I suppose I need help on my citing, because every one of them are circled. I haven’t ever had a problem with citing aft4er a quoted sentence, if not in my own words. “Welcome to college Briana”, I just told myself. I really need to practice my writing and grammar. When the section blog said for us to write on a topic and for 15 minutes it made me think about science. There are so many topics in science that I could astound on. Actually I was watching this Neanderthal documentary, and mummy show on the discovery channel. The Neanderthals were our ancestors from Europe and lived about 30 thousand years ago. The mummy that scientists were looking at was about two thousand years ago. I am typing really slow, I’ve only typed this much in ten minutes. Anyway, it wasn’t till about 20 thousand years Homo sapiens, smart man, discovered Europe. When there was a encounter the Neanderthals became extinct a thousand years later. What scientist was trying to find out was why they became extinct?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment